Monday, November 30, 2009

The Ice Cream Man

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving, we certainly did.  Since Kim and I work for a university we had a few days off for the holiday, and now that the kids are being educated in Ferndale we also had an extra day to our break.  For some reason they take the Monday after Thanksgiving off, don't ask me why.  Since Kim is more important than I am, I stayed home with the kids.

Sunday that didn't seem like a good idea since the three of us were a bunch of grouches.  I needed sleep (my own fault) and the kids were, well grouchy.  Monday was a different story.  We had a great day together and capped it with a walk around the neighborhood.  The dogs were too lazy to go so they stayed home.  Jack wanted to be carried, so he was in the pack.  So really it was just Lucas and I walking. 

I don't know why but Lucas started making up ice cream flavors, and asking me if I'd like it.  He had flavors ranging from cheese and mud to Space Needle.  Of course this was all hilarious but I played the straight man and pointed out that no one would buy his ice cream.  Then the little genius/deviant decided to give them different names to fool people.  Now it got VERY funny, he was literally doubled over laughing.

Here is his menu
Vanilla - Space Needle
Strawberry - Grass, but it has dog poop in it
Blueberry - Mud
Lemon - Vacuum
Cheese - Pizza with pepperoni, canadian bacon and pineapple
Chocolate - Bicycle
Pistachio - House
Caramel - Parrot Beak
Toppings
Sprinkles - Elevators
M&Ms - Tires

My favorite was the Space Needle with Elevator topping.

No comments: