Dear Santa
How are you? I’m good. In fact I’ve been good all year long.
How are you? I’m good. In fact I’ve been good all year long.
Well Christmas is nearly upon us and I’m sure you’re busy, so I won’t take much of your time. I’ve been thinking about Christmas quite a bit lately and I’ve been wondering if there is anything you’d like? Besides the traditional milk and cookies. My dad says you could probably go for a beer and to help yourself to anything in the refrigerator.
But you should know we have two kinds of milk at our house. The one with the red cap is organic and is for me and my brother, but you’re welcome to have some. But, it’s whole milk so it has more fat in it. The one with the blue lid is 2%, so it has less fat but is not organic. So it probably has steroids in it. You can choose for yourself, fat or steroids. Again, dad says have a beer.
I just thought I’d ask if there was anything else you’d like since you give us lots of presents and all we give you is a snack. It really doesn’t seem like an equitable exchange. My friend Xander had a cookie party this week and I decorated cookies. It was lots of fun, but they are all gone so I'll have my mom and dad get more so you can have some.
As for me, there are a few things I would like. In general trucks are good. But anything to do with dinosaurs would be welcome, though I don’t like meat eaters. I also like trains, but you know that already.
My dad says we have too many toys already, but he’s not writing this letter. I am. Bring toys, please.
My little brother Jack likes messy things. He would really, really, really like some finger paints. Dad isn’t fond of this idea either.
I don’t know if you can make this, or even your elves, but my mom would like my dad to have a better attitude. Can you do that? If not, they would both like some beer or for me and Jack to be less noisy. So maybe you shouldn’t bring anything that takes batteries. Besides, my dad has been known to take them out of toys.
We had fun meeting you last weekend, thanks again for the candy cane and posing for the photo. Maybe next year both Jack and I will smile at the same time. I don't think I told you but just before we saw you, we got our Christmas tree and I and Jack helped mom decorate it. Dad was shopping and mom couldn't wait 'til he got home, so we just decorated it.
Thanks for everything, and I’ve been really, really, really good all year.
Lucas
Lucas
No comments:
Post a Comment